Airplay, Testimonial Letter from Pamela Ruby Russell

My song “Sounds of The Sea” is getting substantial AirPlay these days, thanks to Joe Viglione and his amazing PR skills!! I thought I would say a bit about the song since many of you have never heard my music.

And a very sincere thank you to all of the awesome online radio shows who are kindly supporting my music, especially for playing “SOUNDS OF THE SEA” from my HIGHWAY OF DREAMS cd!!! I do h
ope their listeners enjoy it!
 
That song has an interesting story. Years ago I used to live in Mexico. I have strong heart ties to her, beginning when I was quite young. It seems like a lifetime ago that I rode an elephant in a circus and read Tarot cards in a bakery cafe there. One night I fell in love with a Frenchman I met late at a corner taco stand where I cleaned the dried frijole beans of pebbles in exchange for food. For a while I lived alone by a river near the jungle overlooking where women washed their brightly colored laundry, letting it dry on the rocky banks... I borrowed a guitar and began to learn traditional Andean rhythms like “balada” and others from generous musicians that befriended me. I began to write again, after a long hiatus... The waltz seemed most appropriate for a grateful love song to a country I love!”
 
Thank you again to the one and only Joe Viglione !!!

#WhiteLightArts
#PamelaTheArtist
& iTunes, CDBaby, YouTube
SOUNDS OF THE SEA (on YouTube): < https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR2ELU6j8ILtVNIrnrtMhBsNMt3ftTM2xzpkqucdi7rhgDo6era3JRWGcBM&v=xukiLreGPwM >
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Building the Story with Something New, Different and Exciting

Airplay and Media 2-25-19 WMWM WMFO WAAF ONLY ROCK RADIO ! Cator Web Radio AND MORE!